Wholesale Terms and Conditions
The following guidelines apply to all direct wholesale purchases from Snap Dynasty Herb Company™.
Wholesale Account Establishment:·
- Wholesale purchases are available only to physical retail businesses, virtual retail businesses, and qualified health and wellness professionals through an authorized Snap Dynasty Herb Company™ account.
- To apply for an account, the customer must submit a completed wholesale account application, providing accurate and up-to-date information about the business, including contact details, billing and shipping addresses, and any required legal documentation.
Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
- Resellers may sell products on their own websites or through an online third-party platform (ex. Amazon, eBay, etc.) provided the Reseller is in compliance with the MAP policy.
- Snap Dynasty Herb Company’s MAP policy must be agreed to, and Noncompliance with MAP policy will result in the wholesale account being terminated.
- Manufacturer's retail packaging cannot be opened or altered in anyway prior to sale.
- Snap Dynasty Herb Company reserves the right to refuse business at its sole discretion
Wholesale Pricing and Orders:
- Orders may be placed using an order form that will be provided to you
- Minimum order amount is 12 bottles (one case)
- 20% off new product introduction
- Tax exemption available with certification
- Shipping and handling charges apply
- Snap Dynasty Herb Company reserves the right to modify wholesale pricing and product availability at any time, upon reasonable notice to the Customer
- Payment must be received prior to releasing your shipment
- The Customer shall not use the Supplier's trademarks, logos, or intellectual property without obtaining prior written consent
- The customer shall maintain appropriate storage conditions, including but not limited to temperature and humidity
- Phone training available upon request
Ready to apply for a Wholesale Account? Click Here!