Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Righteous Chi LLC DBA Snap Dynasty Herb Company (“SDHC”) has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAPP) to ensure quality control for the marketing and distribution of SDHC’s products, to promote the quality of SDHC’s brand and protect its retailers. This Policy applies to all distributors, wholesalers, and other resellers of SDHC products in the United States (collectively, “Resellers”).
- The SDHC MAPP applies to, but is not limited to, advertising in catalogs, direct mail, websites, in-store displays and any and all other forms of advertising media, including the internet and any other electronic medium available.
- The minimum advertised pricing must be equal or greater to 80% of SDHC’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) listed in SDHC’s current price list.
- Any discounting that results in a net advertised price of any SDHC item below 80% of MSRP through rebates, coupons, percentage discounts or any other manner will be considered noncompliant to the MAPP.
- In the event that SDHC and /or its distributor receives information that a reseller is advertising or reselling an SDHC product in violation of the MAPP, SDHC and/or its distributor will contact the party in noncompliance.
- Once SDHC and/or its distributor has contacted the party, the pricing must be corrected in three business days. If the advertised pricing has not been corrected in three days, SDHC and/or its distributor will cease to provide the party with any SDHC product.